Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Saturday, October 2, 2010

WTB Beta key pl0x

I don't have any interesting updated for you today. Blizzard is trying to balance classes but they don't understand they need a big amount of players to try these changes to get anywhere close to a balanced system of classes and specs.

What moron decided to only give out a few beta keys? I never got one ffs..

In between all the boring mount and tier movies lately i have one that is very well made. Im not sure if its from blizzard because its not their style at all. anyway here it is. Enjoy!

22 comments:

  1. "Don't leave us alone!! Nooooo" It almost made me cry..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Golbins look like fun to play

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol this is like when sc2 was still in Beta and everyone was trying to get keys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Official or not, that was a pretty good video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool video, I'm pretty sure it isn't Blizzards. Like you said, doesn't look like their style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. checking my mail every day, in hope to get a key :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brings tears to my eyes! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blizzard is turning to shit.

    good video though

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean. I've been waiting patiently for a beta invite, but at this point I'm pretty sure I ain't getting one.

    Sucks cause I got into Wrath beta super early.

    ReplyDelete
  10. its always surprising how good these little WoW vid's can be...Kudos :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, this is one of my more favorite posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blizzard fucked it all up in the first expansion. So sad :/

    ReplyDelete