Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Woah, new patch

Getting slowly used to playing with the new changes. It sucks a bit that Hunters are not topping dps but its fun with focus instead of mana and i enjoy most of the new things so far.

As soon as i get more comfortable with the patch i will make some more guides. I already got a lot of requests but I'm not ready to post whatever material i have since its very inaccurate and i want to make sure that whatever info i have for you it is 100% accurate.

Galw out for now, gotta go back to wow :]

16 comments:

  1. I'm not caring too much for the changes on my druid / warrior, but loving the changes on my warlock and mage - so many alts I haven't even logged on yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to guides, i'll be checking back for them!

    -NH

    ReplyDelete
  3. im also looking for more guides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heard the new patch is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man this patch really messed things up

    ReplyDelete
  6. The patch doesn't make everyone happy, let me know how it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got it and i dont like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try the game after the new patches

    ReplyDelete
  9. they just keep updating this dont they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. gogogo and sell some of the items used for applying the runes or w/e it is in english, they sell well at the ah since most people still don't know about em.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, thanks for telling me about the sucky patch

    ReplyDelete