Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wintersaber Trainers

I got my Winterspring Frostsaber 3 days ago but I did not have the time to update my blog until now, as always I got a screenshot showing of my hot Draenei on my new ride.

The Wintersaber quests are very easy, but you rely on some particular mobs to be up and sometimes you need to wait for either the giants or the ursa to re spawn simply because it is not enough mobs for you to complete your quest.

To get exalted you need a bit of patience and it helps if you get anything to modify the speed of your mount. I respecced into Pathfinding for the occasion. The talent is useless and I have never seen anyone use it. However, it gives me 10% movement speed and another 8% to Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack. Quite handy considering you spent a lot of time running.


I am excited about the Deathwing events coming up. Here is a movie I found on mmo:

38 comments:

  1. deathwing owns :D and the story is great too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought that the wintersaber quest was way to easy... Maybe there will be harder ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What server do you operate on man?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that deathwing flyover video looks incredible. i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they really changes azeroth didnt they

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got bored with this game long ago. It would be nice if they made the expansion decent but I doubt that they will.

    You sure did waste a lot of time on those mounts :) Hope it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEATHWING is awesome , i never played wow but i am familiar to story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grats on the mount :) Can't wait for cata.

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks good man.
    you made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cant wait for cata! keep it up friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha very original. These kind of posts are what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spent about 4 months dedicated to that thing back in vanilla.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never had the patience to get one of these, congrats.

    ReplyDelete