Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Friday, October 15, 2010

Mounts Removed in Cataclysm

I heard some rumours about Blizzard removing the mount from Stratholme and Zul'Gurub in Cataclysm so I'm running those intances as often as i can trying to get the mounts.

Got the tiger out of the 3 so far and I'm up to 41 Baron kills. Hope i don't reach 100 before my mount drops!

I'm not sure about the Raven Lord yet because i need a druid to summon the boss for me. It's one of the coolest mounts in game so I just gotta find a druid so i can farm the mount. But the mount will be available in Cataclysm so I'm in no hurry for the time beeing.

Would love to get Mimirons Head and the Time lost Proto Drake but i gotta be extremely lucky to get those two.

Any suggestion on other mounts i can go for?

35 comments:

  1. really hope you get them. the raven lord is the one i use because i have a druid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk man, mounts is out of my league

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never realy was that worried bout the mounts but good luck, i know what its like farming something the never drops!! grrrrrr... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still farming for both zg mounts every reset. I been wanting a tiger since vanilla.

    Also, Anzu no longer requires a druid to summon. You can go in there once a day on heroic and he's just standing in his room, waiting to be farmed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me around 72 baron runs pre-wotlk to get mine, but as soon as wotlk came out, everyone and their mom had one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol anyway i've left wow a lot of time ago

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave up trying to get Raven Lord. Luck to you if you go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would they remove them out of the game?

    ReplyDelete
  9. no suggestions but that is a great accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck on the mounts - I have the raven lord / baron's mount - been farming ZG for ages (literally solo'd it every reset for months and months) with no luck : /

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm didn`t know about this :) will look into it

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice infos didnt knew that thx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool blog! Thanks for checking mine out keep coming back

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never played this game, but good luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, harassing druids for the mount, are we?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just don't try buying a mount irl, that's prostitution.

    ReplyDelete