Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baron Mount

After 148 kills and many more in TBC before the achievement system was out, I finally got my Rivendare's Deathcharger!

I also have tons of gold and I have not sold most of the enchanting mats, Runecloth and blue BoE items I got. So far, I got 10 000~ gold from the Stratholme runs and I am sure I will get another 5k when everything is sold.
Wintersaber Trainers are next, I got another screenshot of me showing of on my new mount and I hope you all enjoy Blizzcon this weekend!

29 comments:

  1. haha it took forever to get that mount I never got it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. blizcon is gona be nice :D diablo 2 stuff coming up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would never go through such a grind for anything.. Maybe I'm just lazy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Gratz man. I did like 50 or so runs to try and get and just gave up. That thing is awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uggghh remember when strat was 10 man? and could also be 5 manned for the quest....

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats
    see the guy who broke his leg? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always used my lock's mount. Didn't really fancy others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice one, nothing like being loaded with gold ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gratz dude, I'm jealous. That's one of the few I don't have yet! Just got my horsemen's mount a few days ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when I got mine (pre wotlk), my wife started screaming. She had been trying to get the thing since it was first released. Many luls were had that day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother's been trying this for months now, still hasn't managed to xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Accckk, so jealous of you right now. Congrats tho X-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grats on the mount, I never managed to get one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeez man I got mine, but definitely didn't do that many attempts. I didn't count but I'm sure it was way under 100 :P Grats on finally getting it man.

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha nice thanks for the love on my blog too

    ReplyDelete