Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 Things I didn't know about the new patch

  • You can farm Anzu in heroic Sethekk Halls for his epic mount even if you're not a druid.
  • You can buy most of Arena gear even if you do not have the proper rating, requirements seems to be gone from all items. ilvl 277 weapons are the only items left with a rating requirement.
  • The gold cap is now 1,000,000 Gold.
 I will also be attempting Light of Dawn tonight, we had a 14% wipe last week (4% if you concider the fight is over as soon as LK hits 10% hit points) and with some better players the boss will be down in no time!

There is also a lot of new raid bosses on the Cataclysm Raid Beta but I haven't seen any of them yet. Stay tuned!

18 comments:

  1. awsome like the sound of 1,000,000 gold cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh damn, I used to sell anzu runs on my druid - such easy gold. Oh well :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never played wow....Will never play wow...But I love the news...I have a few friends who are beta testing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha a lot of people seem to be excited about the patch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder how long it'll take for someone to reach to new cap?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay. Now everyone will be riding bird mounts, and the few that farmed it before this (me) are extremely pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy! I needa thisa patcha

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too I appreciate it. More butts up there now if you like

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I wish that Anzu update would have happened a year ago.

    ReplyDelete