Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A small slice of a very big cake


Cataclysm is coming up and the only things left in wow is making gold, getting your last achieves and maybe finishing some bosses in ICC you have not done yet.
With a big amount of gold, you will have an advantage when the expansion hits to speed level professions, get gear, mounts and achievements before anyone else.

I make thousands of gold a week doing next to nothing. Blizzard made this expansion so you can make tons of gold without having to buy from ebay or any other site, but for some people making gold have always been a walk in the park.

Sure it was harder in Vanilla (level 60) but I’m using the same methods now as I did back then and it’s all about using auction house. You do not need any professions to make gold, but if you have a profession, you have more options and it will make the job a little easier.

I am going to start with something very simple, which is grinding mobs in Eastern Plaguelands. You can kill these mobs with a level 55~ char, but obviously it is faster if you use a level 80. I just mention this because if you are leveling on a new server and you need gold this method can be very helpful. 



What you want to do is to run from one place to another clearing all the water elementals you see. The item we are looking for is Essence of Water but there are also greenies and other things worth picking up.

The essence of water is going for around 30g on Ravencrest-EU and I have not seen the price go down for weeks. Obviously, when this method is known, it will not be as effective but until then you get tons of gold for doing practically nothing. In addition, you can do it on your low-level alt while leveling.

Here is a screenshot from 23.09.2010

 


You will easily farm loads of these essences and to avoid the price dropping too fast you do not want to put more then 5-8 on the auction house at a time. Flooding AH is never a good thing.

I know for some people they expected more and I hope you got my point about this post, which is finding something that is easy to farm and put the price sky high for a good profit. I cannot guarantee this will work on all servers, but it worked for me the last few weeks on Ravencrest EU and I have earned loads on Essence of water alone. Taking into account the Krol Blade I got last week and all the greens I disenchant I am up in a good 1600 gold from 1 hour of farming.

Title of this post is "A Small slice of a very big cake". Yes I have many more methods I use but this should do for now. Good luck!

35 comments:

  1. My friend plays WoW. I'll show this to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i remember farming here at level 60

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats win ! i am on the gilneas server

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Will be getting very rich soon because of that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bro! I'd try this if I still played

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting site - look forward to seeing it evolve man. I need to try this :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice tip dude, gonna be rolling in gold soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to updates as always :D Check in when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is good i gotta show this to my bro who loves this game..

    ReplyDelete
  10. fairly old news, but it's still effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long time I don't play WoW.. Still funny tho

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice info, might try it out later..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, check out my blog it shows all the bad things bobby kotick did to blizzard

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, literally. You are the man. Thanks for the guide, brotha, gonna be testing it out and farming some essences soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang, I really wish I had a better computer to play that.

    My m11x is just too tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  16. showin daily support =) Come do the same?

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL awesome i use to farm these and eterals LOL lifes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look forward to your next update! :D I'll keep in touch. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice, looking forward to next update!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice can't wait till next update yo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent ideas! I'll put these to good use as soon as I make an account...

    ReplyDelete