Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Friday, September 24, 2010

Auctionator


Gold Making is all about having a goal. If you are not motivated to do a proper job then you are a lost cause. There is no method where you can get thousands of gold for doing nothing. Face the truth, everyone, no matter how much gold they have and how little they claimed to work for it spend hours doing the right things and as soon as you realize nothing in this world is free and you got to work. You will see an increase in gold, and before you know it, you are gold capped.

Auction House is the #1 way to make gold. Doing dailies is a complete fail unless you want achievements. Farming rare pets, using professions, buying cheap items and selling them for more is just a small part of the AH trade. But to make sure you make the right decisions you need addons to help you finding the right items, putting them for sale faster and keeping track of what price is “Normal” so you can easier find the cheap ones.

The addon I use is Auctionator. You can download the addon here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/auctionator.aspx

The addon is simple and will do most of the work for you. There is a nice “Buy” tab when you open the Auction House. Click on it and search for Cardinal Ruby.


If you want to sell items you simply Press Alt+Left Button Mouseclick on any item in your inventory and it will automatically place the item in the “Sell” window. The price is also set so the only thing left for you to do is to press “Create Auction”

 

Pro Tip:
*The duration is set to 12 hours. I always make it 24.
48 hours are bullshit and someone will undercut you if you do not sell it within 24 hours, so you pay for 24 hours more then needed.


17 comments:

  1. i love gooooooooold


    austin powers? no? ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving you more and more dude you've helped me make 1000g in the first 5 hours of reading your blog thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting stuff but hard to follow. I followed by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful info, I'll be followin your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a pretty sweet addon. I mean, it would be if I played WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auctionator is a great addon, I mainly use it for managing posted auctions, i.e. mass canceling to undercut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used auctionator on my old pc but lost the link, thanks sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm coming back to WoW on Monday, after a 3 months break. I will be following this for sure, hopefully share some ideas ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice addon; I've been fed up with auctioneer for a while now, so I'll give this one a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did something similar to this, was a pro at playing the economy, took up over half my time in that game.

    ReplyDelete