Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warm Sundays

I'm burning up today; kind of feel sorry for people living in warmer countries
At least I have a good excuse to eat all the ice cream I want and drink ice tea!

I promised you my opinion of The Boondock Saints II and I can honestly say it was quite ok. I loved the story but I think the action scenes could have been better and I didn’t have the feeling it was very real but definitely worth the time it took watching it

I rate it 3.5/6 - Make the fighting scenes and the story better for more points!

Speaking about real, I usually hate rap but Eminem is one of the few people that turns rap into music and I’d like to give you a link to one of his amazing songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYNFfgrXTI&feature=channel

Tomorrow I will fish and move some furniture at home. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment