Google Search - Google Translate

Custom Search

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday gaming

I tried fixing the site to make it look better today but I was listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB1QkirsCpA and I ended up on the floor playing air guitar

The evening is reserved to play Sc2 campaign and maybe throw in some world of warcraft if I feel for it, a nice and quiet saturday evening

I got a new movie I have never seen before as well, it’s called The Boondock Saints II – All saints day
You will have my opinion tomorrow!

I have seen all the southpark episodes like 4 times the last year, I wish they would publish episodes faster, it’s not it takes a lot of creativity for a southpark episode, they just reflect on our world and put some of their crazy shit here and there and voila, you have Southpark
I hate family guy, i really do. And Simpsons is not crazy enough for my taste

1 comment: